15 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
1) Give me a microphone and I may either spontaneously bust out in karaoke or educate at a conference. I’ve been known to do both.
2) Before I became an online coach and trainer, I was an RN Educator and worked in Intensive Care Nursing. I love the adrenaline rush.
3) I love tattoos. I have three, a lion, a peacock, and a sparrow. I believe they are an authentic way to express yourself and can be an incredible source of motivation and art.
4) I'm an Expert Host in Health and Wellness. I love going on TV, except I was cyber-bullied after my first segment for how I looked 3 months after giving birth to my son.
5) I believe all bodies are beautiful at every stage of our lives.
6) I have trouble meditating and keeping my mind still; however, I feel at peace when I’m kayaking on the water or hiking a local trail.
7) I’m always a student. I listen to podcasts as I run, read a book a week, and invest in high level masterminds, coaching, and courses. I stay current and always create new podcasts, videos and courses to help others learn too!
8) I’ve tried many diets and ways of eating; paleo, keto, vegan, vegetarian and had an exercise addiction as a teen. With a macro lifestyle and short workouts, I’ve found the happy balance between addiction and restriction.