Our digital force bridges the gap with excellence so established business owners can scale online.
It took me 2 years to be able to articulate that.
Our services are done for you! We do everything from naming, branding, scripting, outlining, coding, designing, delivering, launching and lead generating, yet our audiences didn't quite seem to GET it.
"Tell me exactly what you do?"
We aren't just web and funnel designers, copywriters, or tech support, marketing with FB and Instagram ads, SEO and google ranking. When you want to build something online, we do everything for you. All you have to do is execute.
We do all the things you don't want to, or know how to do, and we do it the best in our industry.
It's not just about gorgeous design. The messaging needs to be clear and the path clients take needs to be seamless and functional.
These are the pieces missing when people try to do it themselves or hire many providers.
They end up spending tons of time, money, and energy, and they still aren't happy. Or worse they are left with a half built, has assed attempt at a product and product launch.
"But what do you love to do? Who is your ideal client?"
That one hit me. Even though we CAN build courses, memberships, coaching programs, lead magnets, quiz and webinar funnels, sales funnels, websites, and social media ads, I had to think about what we love.
We love building memberships.
- Recurrent revenue to act as your "salary"
- Can also be a "side gig" or "hobby"
- Access 24/7
- Can serve anyone in the world
- Build lifetime value of a customer
- Annual and monthly payment options
- Can honour founder rate for first batch of clients
- Can have recorded and live videos
- Tangible worksheets make content stick
- Can have Q and A component
- Builds community
- Free flow of relevant content
- Great place to test content
- Easy to execute with minimal tech necessary
- Done is better than perfect
- Amazing down-sell
- Lower tier product makes price not a huge objection
- Great place to build momentum and get excited for upcoming launches
- Must commit to at least one year of content (whether you have 1 person or 100 people)
- There must be a strategy to keep people after 30 days and 90 days as they are the most common drop off times
- Hard to create and sell to a small list or audience of someone just starting out
- A large following doesn't mean sales unless you've been giving out great content and have influence
- You must protect the community with rules. It can't be a pitch fest and must be respectful.
- Be a continual learner so you can continue to share great, relevant content ( I think that's a pro but..)
This is what we do.
We lead you to assess if a monthly membership makes sense for you and your business. Then we dig into strategy of how to name, build, design, develop, and launch it AND keep people past drop off rates.
Contact us today if this is something you want to dig into!